Thursday, July 1, 2010

Steven



This is Steven. Isn't he handsome? Let me tell you a little bit about Steven James Cundiff:

* Steven is one of the most athletic people I have ever met! He can do anything! He is an AMAZING runner! He is also amazing at soccer, basketball, AND racquetball! He LOVES being outdoors and being active. He is also really strong :)

* Steven has an enormous amount of hidden talents, including (but not limited to) chopping wood, starting fires, predicting the future, and washing windows.

* Steven loves talking to people and making them laugh.

* Steven has more drive and passion than anyone I know. He will do anything it takes to make his goals happen.

*Steven has his head on straight.

*Steven is very considerate and kind.

*Steven can speak Mandarin (which means he is really smart).

*Steven is a great motivator.

*Steven always calms me down and makes me feel happy, especially when things are really rough.

*Steven has a very good memory.

*Steven is a very good communicator and very understanding.

*Steven is very honest.

*Steven hates olives, just like me!

Anyways, I could go on and on about Steven but this list is sufficient for now :)



I am one lucky girl :)

4 comments:

  1. Aww! I like this Steven fellow. I really like you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are happy Alison! You deserve the very best and Steven seems like he is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He and Randy should get together to play racquetball. Randy's always looking for someone to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. Cute. Cute. Definitely need more details. :)

    ReplyDelete