Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving


Last year, I wrote a new blog post every day in the month of November to tell what I was grateful for. Unfortunately, this year was so insanely busy that I did not even think about it! I was no less grateful though. In fact, I find myself on this Thanksgiving night, filled with so much gratitude that I might explode. Here are a few things that I am grateful for:

My Husband: Steven is so incredibly kind and sweet. He treats me so well. Sometimes I just stare at him and wonder how I got so lucky. How do I deserve such an incredible person? He is also so so so funny and always has me laughing. I feel so blessed to know that we are sealed and that I have him forever.

The Temple: I am so grateful for having the opportunity to go through the temple and to be sealed to Steven. I can't wait to return over and over again with Steven and with my future family. What an amazing blessing that I have so many temples so close!

My Family: Wow. We have been and are going through a lot right now. Timing is a funny thing. My Mom and Dad worked so hard not to let anything get in the way of my wedding day. I love them for it. My siblings are amazing and I hope that they know how dearly I hold them in my heart and mind.

I am also so deeply grateful for my extended family- and Steven's too. A lot of people traveled a long way to be at our wedding and it means so so so much to me. Again, I feel so incredibly blessed to have such an amazing family, on both sides :)

Friends: I can't believe the support my family and I have received in the past few months, especially with my wedding. So many people stepped up to help my Mom with my reception. I was literally blown away by the love and support that i felt from people when I went home for my wedding. Everything was beautiful and perfect and I am just so grateful!!

Everything else: this includes my body, my job, my car, my apartment, my bed, my scriptures, my food, flowers, snow, warm coats, boots, etc. you get the picture.

In sum, I am grateful for my LIFE! <3

4 comments:

  1. ok. I love you. I am grateful for YOU. and you look beautiful in this picture! Glowing with happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE you and can't wait to see you decked out on Friday. So stinkin' excited. I admire your faith so much, and hope that I too can have such a positive and wonderful attitude! Let's do dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bride!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ahh! I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete