Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Happinness

Here are a few things that have made my life sunny over the past few days:

  • MPA peeps- I cannot tell you what a joy it is to go to school/be in classes with people who you actually enjoy being with. It makes classes such as government finance almost bearable :). I love that fact that I know everyone's name, and they all know me. There is no competition or contention. It is wonderful and it makes me happy. (Yes Erik- this includes you)
  • Grandparents-  They love me and think I am the greatest thing in the world. They send me cards (sometimes with money) just when I need them the most.
  • Jenni Tabler- amazing girl who always takes time out of her busy schedule to ask me how things are going. Beautiful person for sure.
  • Vanessa- nuff said (see previous post entitled Vanessa effing Oler)
  • Patriarchal blessing- keeps me on track. I highly suggest that if you don't have one, get one. If you do have one, read it. Often. Done.
  • My ward- Sunday was a weird day. Then I went to ward prayer and it turned into a happy day. Such amazing people!
  • EDP- throwing legit dance parties that are successful with your best friends=pure joy :) Going to Cafe West at 4 am= icing on the cake.
  • 2 Nephi 25:23 
  • 1,000 Awesome Things


3 comments:

  1. You are so cute Alison. LOve ya!!! Way to keep a Happy outlook on life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison!

    Check out this blog: http://kidney4paul.blogspot.com/

    This souns like a fun event. It is being held for the brother of one of my coworkers. Invite everyone and anyone! Can you come? WE could go together and finally hang out...

    ReplyDelete