Reasons why my Mom is better than yours:
- She is a great cook! It must of been super hard working all day and then coming home and making nutritious meals for the family but she did it!
- She is a super hard worker
- She taught my how to save money and be frugal and a good shopper and happy
- She is SOOO smart! Once not too long ago, we played this game where I would open up the dictionary to a random page, close my eyes, and point my finger to a random word. She ALWAYS knew what the word meant, and if she didn't she could guess pretty dang close. I was amazed.
- She planned my whole wedding by herself under tremendous amounts of stress- and it was amazing!!
- She smells good, ya know, like "Mom"
- She always prayed and read with us before we went to bed
- She is very self-sacrificing
- She is so cute, and her Dad tells her so all the time
- She is very strong amid her trials
- Because I am the most like her
- Once she slept in a tent with us kids in the backyard even though her back was really sore
- She has a great sense of humor and laughs A LOT
- She has a PERFECT driving record. She was pulled over once but let off because of her perfect record!
- She is very understanding
- She made us dresses and hair bows growing up. Those were my favorite clothes!
- She gave me the best and most thoughtful gifts at my bridal shower ( picture of the Redlands Temple, framed Proclamation to the World, hand-embroidered dish towels, and a sewing kit).
I love you Marmie!!! I hope you have a great birthday and I am sorry we are not there with you!!!