Thursday, March 24, 2011

Baby Hungry??

So my dear mother commented that I have been posting a lot about babies and kids. Then she asked if I was baby hungry yet??

My response? "NO MOM!!!"

Can't a girl love babies and kids and not be baby hungry??!! Can't a girl adore other people's kids without ever wanting one of her own??!!

Similarly, there are TONS of babies in our ward and I love looking at them and playing with them during church. It is quite the pleasant distraction! Every time this happens, Steven leans over and says "You REALLY want kids right now, don't you?"

My response? See above, replace "MOM" with "STEVEN"

I love little kids, they always make me laugh, smile, etc. I know I will have some of my own someday, but for now I can just look at cute pictures, watch cute videos, and play with kids at church and be perfectly content :)

Kelsey
http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2010/05/your-happiness-photos-group-5/




P.S. Happy Sweet 16 day!!!! GO COUGARS!!! I know you can do it!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is nice when you can look at other people children and appreciate the cuteness and have fun but know that you are not to the point where you want to be doing nighttime feedings and changing diapers.

    ReplyDelete