Monday, March 21, 2011

HAPPY SPRING!!!!



Yesterday (March 20) marked the first official day of Spring! I don't know about you, but I am more excited about Spring finally being here than I have ever been! This past Winter was the LONGEST one of my life! I am so ready for the warmth and sunshine! I know, I know, I live in Utah so there will probably be about 3 or 4 more snow storms before we really feel some warmth but still!!

Spring is:

Blossoms
Green grass
Warm sunshine
Finally being able to run outside again!
Camera time!
Vacations
Graduation
Easter
New birth
General Conference
Mom's Birthday :)

What is Spring to you?

And for your enjoyment:


Happy Day!!

**March Madness Update** My bracket is currently #1 in both of my groups! In fact, I am in the top 99.9 percentile on ESPN! I am relishing in the glory now because I know I wont' be there long (given that I chose Pitt to win it all....)

No comments:

Post a Comment