Friday, November 4, 2011

Oops, I skipped a day....

I forgot to write yesterday due to my new goal of not getting on the computer after work. I am online all day at work and then I would go home and spend at least 1-2 hrs online at home?! Come on! So I made a goal and last night I didn't go on and therefore I forgot to blog. Wait- I did get online....but it was on our Ipad and only to watch Modern Family and Up All Night on nbc.com.. Dang it.

Anyways, today and yesterday I am thankful for our car. I have complained about it recently because I really miss my old car (it got totaled in the summer by a careless neighbor who we have forgiven :) My old car was cute and could hold a lot of stuff and all the scratches and scrapes on it could be attributed to a great story! Our new (used of course) car is not as cute and it makes funny noises in the dash board. But at least we have a car! At least our neighbor's insurance paid us enough to buy a new one! What would we do without it?

No comments:

Post a Comment