Saturday, November 5, 2011

Snow

Today I am thankful for the beautiful snow that fell last night and this morning. Please notice that I specifically mentioned the snow that fell last night and this morning and not snow in general. The snow that fell last night and this morning has my love and thankful feelings because it did what I wish all snow would do...it didn't stick on the roads or sidewalks!! You see, because it is only November 5 and the ground is still warm so the snow didn't stick or freeze. I wish all snow falls could be like this! Having to drive on slushy or icy roads is the ONLY reason I don't like when it snows! This morning we slept in (favorite) and then woke up to a winter wonderland! So beautiful! I love how peaceful the world looks when it snows. It looks like nothing bad could be going on; that everyone is making a warm breakfast and spending time with their family. That all the kids are playing the snow-sledding and making snowmen, etc. I know this is not the case, but I can pretend, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment