Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Brooke Reider Day!!

Today was so fun! Some of the girls in the program dressed up like the fabulous Brooke Reider! This included lots of pink, bows, and teased hair! It was way fun.

Today I am grateful for:

All the girls in my program, and especially Eva Witesman for being so awesome!

All the men and women who have sacrificed their time and their lives to protect our country and fight for what we as Americans believe in. Happy Veterans Day!

Speaking of Veterans Day, I am grateful that my Dad's event went well tonight. I think he has a good turn out which I am sure made him feel very happy. Dad happy= me happy!!

Institute- amazing. I hope the teacher knows how great his lessons are.

Hymn # 131- More Holiness Give Me. My favorite line is "More fit for the kingdom"

Warm weather- because I know the cold is coming-- like tomorrow.... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment