Friday, November 6, 2009

Song and Sky

Today I am grateful for:

The sky: today is one of the most beautiful days I have ever seen. I know I have said this like a bazillion times, but i absolutely love Fall. Today is so warm. I just regret that I couldn't be outside in it. However, I am blessed that my desk faces a big window which faces the mountains so it could be worse right? The sky is an amazing blue color right now and just makes the orange and yellow leaves pop so much more. I am also looking at two hang-gliders who are over the mountain. Wouldn't it be so cool to feel like you were flying? I LOVE TODAY!

Lady Antebellum's "I Run To You"- I can't get enough of this song. It makes me so very very happy. It is a beautiful song with great lyrics and every time it comes on the radio I get really excited. Like today, I was driving to work and the windows were down (because it is a beautiful day) and right before I was going to turn into the UPB parking lot, the song came on! So I just kept driving so I could hear it.

Here is a link to the song on youtube :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXf4QLqnROU

No comments:

Post a Comment