Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It looks like Thanksgiving outside

Today I walked outside and it really looked like Thanksgiving! I don't know how, it just did K? Ok.

Tonight I attended my FIRST BYU basketball game EVER! It was way fun! I am really glad I went!

I am grateful that I live on this earth,at this specific time, in the United States, in Provo, UT, at Chatsworth, in Center 7, as Tati's roommate. I am so blessed.

I am grateful to be the daughter of Rex and Janet Gutierrez. I am grateful to be the grand daughter of Welcome and Eleanor Adamson and Carlos and Lucy Gutierrez. I am grateful to be the sister to Anna Beth and Rex Elias Gutierrez. I am grateful to be a cousin to my 56 cousins on my Gutierrez side and my 9 cousins on my Adamson side.

Basically, I am just grateful for my life. Just the way it is. For everything that has happened in my life, the good and the bad. For everything currently happening in my life, both the fun and the not so fun.

Dear life,

I love you.

Love, Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment