Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gratitude

My good friend Brittney gave me a great idea. Everyday in the month of November, she is going to talk about things she is thankful for. In reading her blog thus far, I noticed that she is very aware of the little things in life, the little things that bring joy. She usually lists more than one thing, some of them are small things and some of them a little more serious. I decided that I want to do this too. Thanks Britt!!

Today I am thankful for:

My Dad. He is working so hard to support my family. He has always been a great example to me of hard work. I am sure it isn't easy when you have to essentially change your whole career path at the age of 50 and basically start all over again. But he is doing it. He is doing it with dignity and strength.

Berto- Berto is our new guinea pig. He is super cute, even though I am still nervous to touch him. More importantly, last night when Tati brought him home, she was more excited and happy than I have seen her in awhile. This brings joy to my soul!!!

Crockpots- They make my life so much easier! Especially on busy days like this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment